Halloween Night ZOO – Tennoji, Osaka
It seems this year, everyone and in fact everything, has caught the Halloween spirit!
Tennoji Zoo is no exception, announcing the addition of Halloween Night ZOO to its list of popular evening events! Like its successful summer night event, Halloween Night ZOO will allow visitors the unique opportunity to observe the nocturnal behavior of many wild species. Throughout the zoo visitors can enjoy a variety of decorations and illuminations that create a festive Halloween atmosphere. Trick-or-Treating children will enjoy receiving treats from costumed staff and learning more about various animals. This event is on for only two days, so be sure not to miss it!
For more information, please visit their official website (only available in Japanese) here.
October 29th (Sat) & 30th (Sun) 2016
9:30am – 8pm
Elementary & Junior High School Students: ¥200
Good To Know
- For the safety and well-being of the zoo’s animals flash photography is prohibited
- Bringing alcohol into the zoo is prohibited
- Admission may be restricted to prevent overcrowding.
- Admission to the Reptile House ends at 7:45pm
- Zoo staff will regulate traffic. Please follow attendant’s instructions.
- As the entrance gate may be congested around 5pm, it is recommended that visitors enter the zoo before this time.
- Please note that visitors may have to wait in line to purchase tickets.
〒543-0063 1-108, Chausuyama-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka